Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Starting up.

Well, this is my first step in my first attempt at blogging. As a very wise person once said, once you have started out onto the road, you don't know where it will take you. Lets wait and see. By the way, lets make one thing clear at the very beginning, Doradea is a completely fictional place and has so far existed only in my mind ( and sometimes on my PC). It is not some type of abstraction or allegory. Quite frankly I don't have a clue what i will post or how often. Might be my view on current events, analysis of world affairs, or simply outrageous thrashings of my wild imagination.

2 comments:

WITTY WIZARD said...

A good attempt at introducing yourself. But you have to do better, my friend! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey buddy sorry to inform you but doradea is my last name nothing fictitious so be careful how you used it is not a place or anything else is a last name from italian and german ancestry